Computer Requirements for Online Courses
- Internet Access. Broadband or high-speed internet access is strongly recommended. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
- Dial-up Internet connections will result in a diminished experience where Moodle pages may load slowly.
- Email Account. If you change email addresses after you set up a Moodle account, be sure to update your new email address in your account profile.
- Login Credentials for our LMS (username and password). These will be provided after you register.
- Good Headphones. We recommend these for listening to the narrated audio resources.
IMPORTANT: Internet Explorer 9 blocks some of the functionality in the course and will cause quite a bit of frustration, errors, and the inability to access key components of the course. If you prefer IE, you can take a look at the following link to check into configuring your browser to work with our learning management system – however, please be aware that this may not address all the issues that our students and staff have reported when using IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/why-do-some-webpages-look-incorrect-in-internet-explorer-9