RESNET® Rater Certification Exam Registration
HERS® Rater Candidates must pass four RESNET® exams before moving forward with the probationary rating requirements for a HERS Rater certification.
- National Rater Exam – written, 50 question multiple-choice and true/false exam
- ResCaz Combustion Safety and Workscope Written Exam – written, 25 question multiple-choice and true/false exam
- Practical Simulation Exam – two part online simulation exam
- ResCaz Combustion Safety and Workscope Simulation Exam – online simulation exam
Each exam must be proctored and set up through a RESNET accredited Training Provider. If you would like EnergyLogic to register one or more of these exams, please purchase the $75 registration fee below. This purchase is for EnergyLogic to provide support and register your exams only. It does not include any exam or proctoring fees.
Please note – EnergyLogic offers free exam registration for individuals who have completed our online or in-field HERS Rater training. If you have completed one (or both) of these training courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for exam registration details.
This registration fee includes:
- Guidance and step-by-step instructions to complete all exams
- Access to and additional reference materials for the online simulators
- Registration of the exams with RESNET
- Timely support for all questions regarding exams, RESNET certifications or HERS providing
- A certificate of completion indicating the dates and scores for all exams, ready to submit to your HERS provider
Once this registration fee has been processed, Jordi Kimbrough will be in contact with you within 48 business hours to begin the exam registration process!
This purchase is for EnergyLogic to provide support and register your exams only. It does not include any exam or proctoring fees.